Royale With Cheese! What's Up From Saint Louis!

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Royale With Cheese! What's Up From Saint Louis!

What's up everybody or as my cousin would say, "wasabe!".

I'm out here in St. Louis just kickin' back and have enjoyed playing online with/against you guys in the past few weeks. I played BF1 and BF2 (not online) when they first came out and then as is typical with most PS2 games threw them on the shelf to gather dust after a while. A couple months ago, I found a sweet deal on two network adapters so I started playing with my brother out in Kansas City and these games took on a completely new dynamic. Very cool stuff. I recently purchased a headset which has again reinvented the game for me but I'm still getting used to the robotic voices from the audio compression. I may buy a cadillac headset soon because the one I got is the Target special.

Anyway, I'm thinking about trying out soon and not to worry Ratix, I will follow all the proper procedures and won't whine about being able to join or not like that one rocket whore chick who's "really good with a rocket launcher". I felt sorry for her because unless you just plain can't read, you guys make it pretty clear how to tryout/join.

Lastly, bit of trivia about me. My life goal is to visit all 7 continents. My life goal in Battlefront II is to have one game where I score higher than
    RZ 067. That guy is unstoppable. I think there should be a special squad put together to take that guy down! And finally, Samuel L. Jackson was cool before I was born but I was Mace before he was. It really is my middle name, wanna fight about it?!? It's also a noxious spray and a bad boy medieval weapon.

See you on the battlefield!
  • TriPP
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

wasabe, what's a royale with cheese?

a chick that's a rocket whore, dang i gotta meet her, ha.
    Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

• Mace
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

Royale with cheese - reference to the movie, "Pulp Fiction", you goofy rocket ho!

As for the rocket chick, she went on and on whining about joining the DSA and the folks at the DSA let her have it in a respectful way even though she came off as a complete hothead.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎