X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UncleRico
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Hi Yall.

Well I'm from North Texas, Dallas area. Played for a while and have became quite good at battlefront II and very good at I. Since I have been playing online yall seem like a very good and elite group of players and its great to be able to post here now. I'm online sporadically usually in the evening and/or later at night. Usually play in any room with more than 10 or so people. They have to be somewhat challenging to defeat, too. :D Haha. Hope to see you all there and battle alongside you.

Mason aka . or Uncle Rico
    UncleRico

sigpic
    I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...
  • Queenzkilla1
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

Hey Uncle Rico im not sure if you remember my from yesterday we had some good battles.

Comment

• UncleRico
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

Odd...I...wasn't on yesterday...Freaky. Someone else might have my name, too. My sniping name is simply a dot (.) so I'm on that one when I feel like a sniper lol. Well I'm going to get on so I have to unplug the internet from the computer for a while. Just got Verizon Fiber optics yesterday (thats why I wasn't on) so it's SUPER fast and very smooth gameplay. Going to get a headset later today possibly. Yeah I think I have battled with you before a few times. Watched some nice kills lol. I recognize quite a few names on here from when I play in the open DSA rooms. All great teammates and enemies. Thanks guys,

Mason
      UncleRico

sigpic
      I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

• RegentOne
        Imperial Advisor

Welcome UncleRico. I played against you as the dot (.). You do have some skills. See you on the battlefield.
        "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
        {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• UncleRico
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

Thanks Dude. BTW stay clear of Malaki. He at least used oto be DSA but he was DSA member harassing and other clan members too over mic. TK also yeah. Not a fun battle with him :? Thanks again dude,

Mason
          UncleRico

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎