• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HoRiZoN
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

Hey guys whatsup? also someone who has a high ranks read it

HELLO DARKSIDEALLIANCE!!
    my name is HoRiZoN!! i play mostly during the morning and day. im pretty good i guess, but i dont want to be conceited. I have also noticed that my name has been taken off the tryout waiting list. why is that? i havent been messaged abot a tryout yet. and yet my name is off the list. what does this mean?
  • fromunda
    Honorary DSA

Welcom Horizon, I'm not the one that took you off the tryout list but the list gets pretty big sometimes from people who join or never do a tryout. Someone may have been cleaning it up and thats how it happend. Just signe up again, read our Code of Conduct, and watch the forums for a tryout day. If nothing happens this week I'm on vacation next week so I can hold a tryout. Thank you for your interest in DSA and I look forward to battling w/ you.

Comment

• LordCompulon
      Imperial Advisor
      • Feb 2005
      • DSA Comp

I was cleaning up the list and removed your name because you said that you didn't have a headset, which is required to play with the DSA. You cannot tryout nor become a member of DSA without a headset.

We should rework the sign-up page, because it seems to imply that you can sign up and try-out without a headset.

Thanks for speaking up about it.. If you get yourself a headset and sign up again then we could give you a tryout.

Comp
      Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• LordCompulon
        Imperial Advisor
        • Feb 2005
        • DSA Comp

Okay I cleared that up. I changed the Note on the Sign Up/Try Outs as follows:

" *NOTE - Only those Refered by a DSA member will be contacted for Tryouts. You must have a headset to tryout. If you do not have a headset your name will be removed from the tryout list. "

Comp
        Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡