X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sithbiscuits
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

What's up, guys!

Good to see you! I've played with a bunch of you, so I just thought I'd drop in and speak (I'm on break at work :roll: ). I should be trying out my new mic this weekend, so if you see me, say hello!

-Sithbiscuits
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!
  • RegentOne
    Imperial Advisor

Welcome to the DSA website Sithbiscuits. How did you come up with the name Sithbiscuits? Kind of reminds me of the movie SeaBiscuit. LOL!Anyway, see you on the battlefield this weekend.
    "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
    {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• Sithbiscuits
      Civilian
      • Jul 2006

I got angry while trying to get my gamespy stuff right, but had to be careful what I said with my kids there lol. That's what came out. My wife thought it was funny, so I said what the heck and used it lol. See you on the field!

Sithbiscuits

Comment

• MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

Nice to meet you Sithbiscuit. When I read the name I think of a Sith Lord pooping. Bah! Now I can't get the image of Darth Maul popping a squat somewhere on tatooine. Wth that mean looking face of his grimacing, trying to use the force to drop the kids off. MEH!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
          Honorary DSA

lol

LMFAO @ Majintony

Comment

• Sithbiscuits
            Civilian
            • Jul 2006

w00t!!!

Tonight was a blast, fellas! Thanks to Mr. Regentone for letting me know the mic is working (blasted thing is real fuzzy, though). I still have to get used to that thing lol.

- HMMMMMMMmmmmmm.... Darth Maul takin' a massive... that's gonna haunt me tonite.....

Oh well, onward and upward!

- Sithbiscuits

Comment

• dRiX
              Civilian
              • Jul 2006

I'ts funny if you think about it lol darth maul after he sends out those droids to search he goes back into the ship and enters the bathroom lol .
              sigpic
              Now playing: Resistance 2

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍