Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chahta
    Civilian

DSA Chahta

Hey everyone, does anyone still play SW battlefront 2, looking to build a squad and get back into!?
    anyways!
    my name is Greg, Greggers, Chahta. I'm on xbox all through out the week. GT: DSA Chahta.
    and I literally play and own just about anything, and me if you are looking for an extra squad member, or whatever. Can't wait to play with some of them original DSA members, and new ones to come. I do live in Hawaii so timing is hard for some. Aloha

:HAIL SITH:
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Last time we tried to get a few ppl on was May 4th, and their servers wouldn't let more then 3 of us team up without issues. I think I see a few ppl still randomly play it.

It's actually because of that I started looking at the old classic 2005 version instead and got the PC servers running for that. It actually holds up well. I'm working on getting a leaderboard setup here for each of the servers.

On the Xbox side, Me and Tomahawk need a good crew in Sea of Thieves if you got it, or interested. What time do you usually get on?
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

Really glad to have you here buddy, I tried to play sea of thieves I don’t know I just can’t get into it. I don’t know maybe I really didn’t take it serious or go along with it maybe I’ll give it another go. Definitely need to work with the new COD.
      " I need a beer "

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎