X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anakinsolo
    Civilian
    • Aug 2006

Hope to serve the DSA

Greetings to one and all I am AnakinSolo an apprentice of General Helmet and hope to serve the DSA
    sigpic
    Now you shall feel the true power of the Dark Side of the Force
  • DARKHELMET
    Honorary DSA
    • Feb 2006

Hay good to see you made it to the site.I like all DSA to say hi to my good friend Anakinsolo we both played SWBF1 together alot .he is a grate player and good guy to talk to.signup for tryouts and good luck buddy.
    sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

Good to see you finally registered on the site AnakinSolo. I've battled with you many times, (much to the shagrin of bad mic's tho), and look forward to continue doing so. Hope to see you in a Stormtrooper uniform one of these days. Welcome to the site, and enjoy!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Queenzkilla1
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

Hey hello hope u enjoy the site and battle preety soon bet u kicked darkhelmets butt once in a wile just like his son does but his son is better than him lol.

Comment

• SithWarrior
          Civilian
          • Mar 2006

hello & wellcome anakinsolo to the darksidealliance man hope to meet you on the battlefield :D

Comment

• RegentOne
            Imperial Advisor

Hello and welcome anakinsolo! I don't remember seeing you on the battlefield in the Conquest Server. Do you play in the Jedi Server mostly? Hope to see you soon and test your metal.
            "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
            {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• dRiX
              Civilian
              • Jul 2006

nice to meet u anakinsolo
              sigpic
              Now playing: Resistance 2

Comment

Ad