X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jakewill
    Honorary DSA
    • Sep 2009

Hi I’m jakewill

Hi my name is Jakewill. I haven’t really gamed for a few years but am currently getting back into it a bit and trying to bring a couple twin 6 year old boys to the gaming world with me.

If anyone is on the new cod mobile I am jakewill on it and the game is pretty good. Also am currently playing a good bit of Roblox under the name Finn_leo if anyone would like to game sometime.
    sigpic
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Hey jake! I think I remember seeing you around, glad to see you again and congrats on the young gamers! I heard cod mobile is really good, do you plan on getting it for console when it releases?
    " I need a beer "

Comment

• nd32479
      Imperial Advisor
      • Aug 2009

Jake...what is up my man! APAT, Jim, and Muncher and I were just talking about you. I was saying how you had an uncanny ability to memorize a map very quickly. You would get behind enemy lines quickly and wreak havoc. We miss you man. We are actually playing a ton of PUBG on XBOX. I think you'd really like the game. It has that old Socom thrill to the game. You doing any gaming besides mobile? The others I mention only have xbox but I have ps4 as well.
      ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
      The innumerable caravan, which moves
      To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
      His chamber in the silent halls of death,
      Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
      Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
      By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
      Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
      About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
        Emperor

jakewill "I haven’t really gamed for a few years but am currently getting back into it a bit and trying to bring a couple twin 6 year old boys to the gaming world with me."

Twin boys, yikes, I can understand why you were gone for about those 6 years, lol. Welcome back! Go grab yourself a well deserved beer!
        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Andy
          Honorary DSA

Hey welcome back Jake! Good to hear from you!

Comment

• jakewill
            Honorary DSA
            • Sep 2009

Lot of roblox with kids. Kinda teaching them gaming and they love it. Lots of good times with a lot of you guys glad you are all doing good am friends with kg on Facebook and hope to see you guys in a game sometime
            sigpic

Comment

• APAT
              Honorary DSA
              • Mar 2010

He’s alive! Get an XB1x and play PUBG with us!

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
              "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• RaTix
                Emperor

Not sure why you set as civilian and not honorary or something. Just changed you to Honorary DSA.... Maybe something more if coming back into the fold.
                "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                  Officer
                  • Jan 2009

jakewill Yo buddy how you been man. Glad to hear from you and the family. I've been gaming but mostly with my people around me. Just hooked up a budget Rig of a PC, My son took over my PS4 he's 14 now. Almost taller than me. I'm 5'11" lol they grow up so fast
                  sigpic

Comment

• Light496
                    Stormtrooper

hey the man that showed me how to knife the world in BF3. nice to see you again jake. knifing people wasnt as fun after you left. glad to see you're back.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎