• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chief lip
    Cadet
    • Nov 2019
    • chief lip

Yo I’m chief lip

What’s up everyone! I go by chief lip, super duper hardcore Monster Hunter fan, I also play a lot of COD and UFC and your typical battle royales when I have friends on! I’m currently an active duty dude in the USAF, 4 years so far and I just had my first child so my play time has definitely been limited! I live in Hawaii for now, putting me in one of the earliest time zones possible (6 hours behind EST). I love the MH community here and always try to help when I can! Thanks
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Chief! Glad you made it bro!!!! Thank you very much for your service bro and congrats on the new born, I had no idea you played UFC we will have to get down one of these days, would love to see you out this weekend at our cod night. I'll be posting the event times under the squad tab at the top of the page, be sure to join the squad and stay tuned for info. Please enjoy the site and make yourself at home man!
    " I need a beer "

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

Thanks for your service, and welcome to the DSA. We've had a few military ppl come through here throughout the years. RegentOne and Cottoinc just to quickly name a few.

If interested in the new CoD MW 2019, head over to the Official DSA Squads and request to Join the CoD MW group.
      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Chahta
        Civilian

Welcome brotha , hit me up if interested in MLG for COD

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎