Clear All
  • Sean Molyneux
    Cadet
    • Nov 2019
    • Kockrot

Intro yo

Hi all, I usually go by Joker. GT Kockrot
    Met afew of you on discord playing MH Iceborne
    Im easy going up for whatever and play most nights when dad duty is fulfilled lol
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Welcome to the page Sean, thanks for being apart of it man. Do you play cod?
    " I need a beer "

Comment

• Sean Molyneux
      Sean Molyneux commented
      Editing a comment
      Not at the moment, I don't have the new CoD yet. Last I played was little BO4
  • PerfectRanger
    Civilian

Hey what's up? My gamer name is PerfectRanger you can just call me perfect. Funny thing is nothing I do is ever close to perfect I like fish, hunt and when I can't do that I'm playing Cod. I'm just here for some good times and to play with some old friends. Always up to make some new friend too!

Comment

• Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

Originally posted by PerfectRanger
      Hey what's up? My gamer name is PerfectRanger you can just call me perfect. Funny thing is nothing I do is ever close to perfect I like fish, hunt and when I can't do that I'm playing Cod. I'm just here for some good times and to play with some old friends. Always up to make some new friend too!
      Hey man welcome to the page! Always looking for new recruits, if you are interested in joining our COD division, be sure to go to the squads tab and join the COD squad.
      " I need a beer "

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎