X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mighty-Mav
    Civilian
    • Aug 2006

Maintaing Order

Mighty-Mav ready and reporting for duty.
    sigpic
  • RegentOne
    Imperial Advisor

Hello Mighty_Mav and welcome to our site. I understand you are friends with MajinTony and EvilMrSpock. I am sure both of them have filled you in on reading our Code of Conduct and how we opperate here at DSA. Good to have you and good luck on your tryouts.
    "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
    {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

Nice detective work Regent. Mav here is a real good friend of myself and EvilMrSpock. We have been bitching at him to join the site and tryout for too damn long now. Please give this man a nice ribbing for taking sooooo long. Thanks everyone, I'd appreciate it. And welcome Mav!!! (about damn time)

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• DARKHELMET
        Honorary DSA
        • Feb 2006

Hay Mav glad you made it to the site.I'am good buddy with tony and spock are you aother CAL boy if so we need more cal guys hope to see you on the battle field.
        sigpic

Comment

• Queenzkilla1
          Civilian
          • Mar 2006

Hey mav im a pretty good friend of spock and tony i think r u from Cali hope to c u on the battle feild.Can u do me a favor wen ur on the battle field wit spock and tony kick there butt they and i will kno someone who got shot in there butt

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
            Honorary DSA

MM

Superb. We shall watch your progress with great interest.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎