X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darth_Cyther
    Civilian
    • Aug 2006

My New Avatar

What's up People. Let me know what you think of my new avatar design. My wife says it looks evil. What do you guys think?
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Looks like Freeza to me.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Queenzkilla1
      Civilian
      • Mar 2006

not to me hey tony wat even happened to DBZ?

Comment

• MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

Well, plain and simple: cartoon network ran it into the ground. They started running episodes like 3-4 times a day, hour blocks at night, weekend shots. Before we knew it, Toonami faded to black and Adult Swim took over. You can still catch Dragon Ball GT SAT. nights at 10:30 I believe though.

If you ever fiend for some quick DBZ action, check out "the worlds strongest" or "tree of might" movie features. Lots of good action.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎