X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ROGUE_LEADER
    Civilian
    • Sep 2006

Glad to be here

Whats up DSA, thanks to everyone for the support in joining! Glad to be here among fellow Villans. DSA has to be the most distinguished no-nonsense clan and I'm proude to be appart of it. By the way sithwarrior hooked me up with a new avatar, check it out and let me know what you think.

ROGUE_LEADER OUT..........
    The difference between freind and foe is only an e-mail away.
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

RL--

Great to have you aboard. Every time I have played with you in public rooms, not only have you beena completely stand-up guy (a pre-requisite for us) but also a very good teammate. I hope that you are able to participate in our scheduled practices, bootcamps, etc. The Trooper tag is a bit of a probationary stage in DSA, but we are all part of the same community and the same clan. It was a necessity after having some players join who were an ill-fit and then caused problems afterwards.

I see that your family commitments will make Sat boot camps difficult to make (I have the same issue), but we have monday night bootcamps (trooper focused practices) in addition to squad practices on Tues nights (mixed DSA/Trooper squads) with monthly intra clan scrimmages between the squads. Those matches are INTENSE and taken with all the seriousness of outside clan battles. We also have special events where we create games using SWBF2 that aren't typical conquest,assualt games. Those can be a lot of fun--especially the upcoming DSA football league (I think it is more like hockey), which I think may be opening up to the Troopers as well.

Either way, welcome aboard.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• condor_5
      Civilian
      • Sep 2006

fun to play with you. How do you join dsafl?
      "They Cant take out lives but they can never take our FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~~Braveheart

Comment

• Grejo
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

RL i hope you come to tonight's bootcamp. a lot of people will be amazed at your skill :)

Also the council and other members are still working out the kinks for the DSAFL before stormies are in the draft.

lol personally i feel like vince young or reggie bush haha

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎