• kurtis
    Civilian
    • Oct 2006

when is my try out?

when is my tryout and when can you tell me if i did or didnt make it
  • THeDRiZZLe
    Honorary DSA
    • Nov 2005

...you app says you do not have a mic, hence there will be no tryout, every memeber of DSA must have a mic no exceptions, we are a team oriented clan and a mic is necessary since you have to be adept at following orders and body language doesn't seem to work in the battlefront univers! :D

ATryouts are usually held about once a month, I suggest posting in the recruitment thread once you meet our comm qualifications. When you get a mic, please read our code of conduct and reapply and we will see you on the battlefield.

Comment

• kurtis
      Civilian
      • Oct 2006

yes ok

ok thankyou very much i think i will get a mic cause i no alot of dsa players and i enjoy playing with them

Comment

• Dioxin
        Honorary DSA

I got my mic the day of tryouts. It was a bit hairy trying to figure it out on the spot. Glad things worked out because I love playing with the mic! It's a great time. In the big public servers, like the officials and what not, there's jsut a bunch of people whining. However, in more organized events, it rocks to be able to communicate. It was a great purchase.

Hope to see you soon!
        "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• Rdaug27
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

I can't sit in front of my ps2 without my headset on 8O I was playing a football game offline and didnt realize I had the headset on :roll: I agree with Dioxin, you haven't gotten a good experience until you get a headset.

"Headsets are better than battlefield" lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Reaver
            Imperial Advisor

Kurtis. Are you in the Clan, [Swat] ? I saw you in the jedi server today with the swat tag on. are you in another clan?
            " I need a beer "

Comment

• Prozzak
              Civilian
              • Aug 2006

Kurtis([SWAT]_kurtis)

He, or someone, registered as that on the jogsite. its on the mainpage
              ~!~ Masta of teh Blasta ~@~

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎