Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy
    Honorary DSA

hey

The name's Andy. I have been playing SWBF2 for some time now. I have been playing online since summer and I finally got a mic. So I decided to start looking into the clans and DSA was the one that got my attention so I signed up and I am awaiting my tryout.

• Ditch
    Civilian
    • Oct 2006

welcome to the wonderfull world of headset online, I am also awaiting tryouts, I play the dsa space maps late night, some of the dsa guys and I play socom combined assault together you should play with us sometime
    Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• THeDRiZZLe
      Honorary DSA
      • Nov 2005

Welcome Andy! Please make sure you read our code of conduct. Our recruiters should be setting up a tryout here in the next week or two I think! I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield or the vacuume of space.

In service of the Empire,

THeDRiZZLe

Comment

• Andy
        Honorary DSA

Yes I have read the code of conduct and cannot wait for my tryout. I cannot wait to serve the empire.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎