X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rekoom
    Civilian
    • Dec 2006

Fianlly on

Hey I finally registered. What up every one!!
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

About freaking time!!! Now we just need to get added to the socom user group!! 8O

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Zabka
      Imperial Guard
      • Nov 2004
      • DSA Zabka

Done.

Recoom is a friend of Tony's and has been playing with us in socom.

Just so you know, there is a lot more to the website that is limited to full users only. However, as a socom player with us, you have access to the public forums as well as the the socom forums.

Welcome. In those forums you will see what socom names go with which names here...I am dirty-gleek in socom.
      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
        Honorary DSA

ginyu balls

whats up rekoom, bringin the doom, the rebels will feel the pain all too soon.

activate ginyu pose!

*bends over*

Comment

• Phoenix
          Honorary DSA

I hope you are bending over frontways and not backways ESpock. You may have half the clan wanting to buy you a drink or two....lol

Welcome recoom. You are quite a skilled SOCOM player and it is great to see you here!
          Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍