Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cancer
    Civilian

Cancer (Or Frankenstein on here.)

Hi. I play Battlefront II and Ratchet:Deadlocked. I'm on here because I've been playing BF2 online for a while and I want to join a clan. I think I'm pretty good. Especially at space battles. I don't have a mic yet but I should in a couple of days or so. I don't really know what else to put in here... But I think that I could be a good member of the clan! :D
    So... Yeah... I mainly play space battles as a pilot or planet battles as just a plain soldier or Jedi battles as Yoda or Count Dooku. Yeah so that's me I guess.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I usually play between 3:00 and 10:00 both PM Central Time.
    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
    Crime fighter- Fights crime
    Freedom fighter- ???
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

A mic is essential to the DSA. Although I'm sure you will have ample time to purchase one before a tryout.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Cancer
      Civilian

OK. I ordered one a few days ago so I should have it on Monday.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

sigpic

Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

• CHRIST
        Civilian

haha DH should like him just by his sig

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Cancer
          Civilian

Who's DH?

sigpic

Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

• CHRIST
            Civilian

Darkhelmet, hence why he would like the first part of ur sig

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Cancer
              Civilian

Oh yeah lol.

sigpic

Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

• DARKHELMET
                Honorary DSA
                • Feb 2006

That A good one frankenstein

I like Animal Too (No Animal beat drumms don't eat Drumms)
                sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Aug 2005

Did you guys ever see the episode of Robot Chicken where they did a True Hollywood Story on the muppet band? If not it can't be hard to find online. Hilarious!!!!!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Cancer
                    Civilian

I didn't get to see that episode. I'll try to find it. I did see one though where some Empire officer was calling the Emperor to tell him that the Death Star was blown up. THAT was funny.

sigpic

Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

• MajinTony
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Aug 2005

Yeah, that was when Vader had to give the Palpatine the bad news, great stuff. Also when Vader starts confessing to luke all the secrets of the prequels, and luke starts smoking and leaves. Too funny!!!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎