• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CDIGIt
    Civilian
    • Apr 2006

C-Digit

Hey guys/Gals

Been playing swbfII for a while now but took a break for a bit . Getting back into it though. Generally I've Played a lot in the DSA rooms though. Most of the buddies I have are DSA members. Not that I chat with them but they are players that keep the game interesting and honest for the most part.

I'm actually not sure if I'm going to try out, probably will though just have to get a headset.

live in toronto
    C-DIGIt

""I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate................... And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." Deep Though by Jack Handy
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Right on, welcome to the site and feel free to ask any ?'s.

Are you a hockey fan being from Toronto? There are several NHL fans in the clan already.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• CDIGIt
      Civilian
      • Apr 2006

Hockey...of course thats all we have here in toronto, squegee kids and the leafs,

is there a way to see what times certain people generally play at czu when i usually get on at 8pm eastern time, theres usually only a couple people in the DSA rooms
      C-DIGIt

""I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate................... And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." Deep Though by Jack Handy

Comment

• Grejo
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

another canadian!!!!!!

there usually only is a few DSA on bf2 nowadays. Most of DSA has migrated to a few other games and the only thing that really brings us all back together is the one day a week we all play bf2 together......it's sad really

Comment

• Zabka
          Imperial Guard
          • Nov 2004
          • DSA Zabka

One day a week and then any special events we pull together. But this was going to happen with new platforms coming. That is why I pushed so hard to get our PS2 holdouts into socom when I did. I am glad to see that division so active.

Our server problems have also contributed to people doing less swbf2. But the reality is, on a free night, I think people are more likely to hop into socom before they are in swbf2 as they will find more good games in there. and for the 360 owners (about 13 at this point, and more if you include new 360 recruits), a non swbf2 or socom practice night is a night on the 360. We even managed to get a bunch of us on swbf2 on the 360 since they have swbf1 maps, AI, and smoother game play.

CDigit---we are fixing our servers now. So they will be spotty. Welcome to them--but we really do suggest you get a headset. You can't tryout without em and the game suffers without em. But the only time you will find a lot of DSA playing at the same time is on DSA practice nights or when a few decide to not play other games and jump on.
          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Rdaug27
            Civilian
            • Jun 2006

CDIGIT you will almost always find me on SWBF2 lol. Hope to see you around.
            sigpic

Comment

• whtsoxdude
              Civilian
              • Jan 2007

hey digit once you get a headset looking into the socom area of dsa. its fun game and alot of our members play its either sc3 or ca. hope to see you in the socom rooms!
              sigpicdo or do not. there is no try

Comment

• CHRIST
                Civilian

haha sith's got a buddy, eh?

leafs? oooo a division rival.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• CDIGIt
                  Civilian
                  • Apr 2006

socom 3 ? i can hook that up too i guess. swbf is addictive though.

anyways yah hope to see you all aorund....ill look into a headset this weekend but before i tryout i gotta get back into it again kinda risty right now.

yah leafs, a team you love to hate and hate to love. so inconsistent but fun to watch.
                  C-DIGIt

Comment

• SithWarrior
                    Civilian
                    • Mar 2006

CDIGIt I remember you had a headset last time i can remember we played togeter way before I joined DSA then when I join DSA, I never see ya after that and now your back? I don't know if your the same CDIGIt but welcome :D

(p.s i live in Brampton i just put toronto because no one knows where Brampton is)

Comment

• CDIGIt
                      Civilian
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by SithWarrior
                      CDIGIt I remember you had a headset last time i can remember we played togeter way before I joined DSA then when I join DSA, I never see ya after that and now your back? I don't know if your the same CDIGIt but welcome :D

(p.s i live in Brampton i just put toronto because no one knows where Brampton is)
                      Yah I'm the same one, I remeber you too headset broke gotta get a new one....yayh im actually etobicoke but again no one knows where and what etobicoke is
                      C-DIGIt

Comment

• CDIGIt
                        Civilian
                        • Apr 2006

another question, when you guys have clan battles , do you ever allow spectators? I'd love to watch one
                        C-DIGIt

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎