X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curse
    Civilian
    • Feb 2007

CURSE

I am CURSE. I have'nt been playing for that long, am new to O/L gaming, and I do'nt personally know anyone who plays, so my discovery of DSA has inspired me with new enthusiasm, as impressive is this Dark Alliance that You have constructed, I suppose that it's no coincidence that I could swear that a somewhat strange,relentless power led me down this path......
  • UncleRico
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Nice to see you have found our clan's site, Curse. I hope to see you on the battlefield soon, and I encourage you to think about trying out if you feel you might want to get into the whole "Clan" thing and you have a mic.

Also, what do you play? Jedi, conquest, space, all of them, nights, days? I'd like to see some new faces on the front.
    UncleRico

sigpic
    I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

• curse
      Civilian
      • Feb 2007

Thanks! And I will, no doubt. About the mic, I intend soon to post on tech with some of my issues. I play mostly all modes, not quite as much with on planet CTF thusfar. lately I can't seem to get my fill of Space. See You soon, and thanks again!

Comment

• Blaze_Stryder
        Civilian
        • Feb 2007

:)

I have seen you online in DSA space when I'm there.
        sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎