X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiend
    Civilian
    • Jan 2007

its Fiend wuz up DSA

hey DSA its fiend im in a clan already but i wanted to know if there is anyway you could help me get a lil better? maybe not but i hardly see any on star wars battlefront II but maybe i just aint looking enough. i was really mainly wanting to see how the teamwork comes into play in your clan cause from what ive seen a long time ago it is one of the best clans when it comes to team work. anyways keep up the killing ill catch you when i catch you
    The pain of loss is tough to deal with but i will remain strong
    [DMV]Fiend
  • Fiend
    Civilian
    • Jan 2007

wow i need to change that to DMV lol my signiture is screwed
    [DMV]Fiend

Comment

• norm
      Imperial Guard
      • Jun 2006
      • DSA norm

Fiend, thank you for your post and please feel free to play in any of our servers. I would suggest the FireFight server. It have the AI on and there are always good people playing in it.

Also Fiend I was having a bit of trouble understanding what you typed. I don't know if you normally type like that, but if you have any issues with spelling please check out Firefox as a web browser. It has a built in spell checker that is very useful.

Comment

• thatgirlkim
        Honorary DSA
        • Mar 2007
        • TgK60

Norm are you moonlighting for Mozilla these days as a promoter??? lol just kiddin.... I find the spell check to be a bit too literal though.. Im constantly getting red tagged just for being me!!.. they need to have a slang option so when you feel like leaving off a "g" or somethin... it can adjust itself... so if you are workin more Mozilla Norm.. will ya pass along my suggestion?? lmao...
        sorry, in a mood today.. watch out for me in Jedi tonight!!!
        “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

• norm
          Imperial Guard
          • Jun 2006
          • DSA norm

In a mood eh?...LOL

Nah I'm not moonlighting for Mozilla. Kinda hard to moonlight for a company that gives its product away for free. I just have an issue with people not taking the time to spell check their stuff or writing in a "slang" that my 7 year old niece would understand. Yes, I believe that spell check as a whole is killing the kids. They rely on that too much and often I'll see "there" instead of "their" or other simple mistakes that Word doesn't catch, but yet it is still wrong.

Not saying that Fiend's post was that bad. Just trying to be helpful here. Any time I can get someone to switch to something open source I think it's a good thing!

Comment

• Fiend
            Civilian
            • Jan 2007

i tried fire fox before it was kinda slow compared to this and my spelling aint the best cause im from the south haha i love being able to blame stuff on that anyways see you guys around and kim keep a watch out for me ive seen you on and you pose a challenge
            [DMV]Fiend

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍