X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VIARELLA
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007

WATS UP EVERY1

WELL EVERYONE IM VIARELLA I JUST JOIN THE SITE LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO AND I THINK IT IS GREAT HAVING ALL THIS STUFF ON THIS SITE.. THIS IS MY 1ST TIME JOINING SOMETHING LIKE THIS...WELL WAT I WANTED TO ASK IS THERE A CLAN FOR SPACE...IF SO CAN YOU PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND THAT WOULD BE GREAT....HOPE TO HEAR FROM USE SOON..THANKS
    (MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU)

P.S THE TIME'S I USALLY PLAY ARE AT NITE BUT IF IM UP EARLY ILL GO ON AND OFF ALL DAY IF IT IS MY DAY OFF..I LIKE TO GO IN THE SPACE ROOM MOSTLY DSA ROOMS... I REALLY DONT LIKE TO GO INTO ANY OTHER ROOMS...... :D
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

SSS is an all space clan.
    " I need a beer "

Comment

• VIARELLA
      Civilian
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Reaver
      SSS is an all space clan.
      WELL HOW CAN I TRY OUT FOR THEM SSS...

Comment

• Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

first, pleast take your caps lock off. It reads like you are shouting. Thanks.

We don't really know anything about SSS other than they are a space clan. You should go to their servers and ask their members.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• VIARELLA
          Civilian
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Zabka
          first, pleast take your caps lock off. It reads like you are shouting. Thanks.

We don't really know anything about SSS other than they are a space clan. You should go to their servers and ask their members.

sorry about the caps. thanks

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍