• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k1gibson
    Stormtrooper
    • Jan 2009

So what ps3 games do you have?
    sigpic
    "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
    "Conquer, but don't triumph."

Comment

• RISK6.7
      Civilian

Well I just gave all of my games to gamestop but I still have cod4 and killzone2. I'm looking to get new games as they come out this year but so far the only good looking game that I see in the works is the new modern warfare. Now for the 360 I play mostly gears one and two but I would play cod4 if anyone on that game had skill the ps3 gamers are more skilled then the 360 gamers are when it comes to cod4. People on the 360 version of cod4 are really easy to kill. I also don't understand why people play all day long to unlock achevments that's just gay lol.

No dumb bastard ever won a war dying for his clan instead he made the other dumb bastard die for his!

Comment

• k1gibson
        Stormtrooper
        • Jan 2009

So have played Warhawk?
        sigpic
        "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."

Comment

• RISK6.7
          Civilian

Yes loved the game it was one of our divisions in DF that died because of cod4 but I must say I did love that game.

No dumb bastard ever won a war dying for his clan instead he made the other dumb bastard die for his!

Comment

• k1gibson
            Stormtrooper
            • Jan 2009

So then what devision are you looking at
            sigpic

Comment

• RISK6.7
              Civilian

Well if you need another man for Warhawk it's easy for me to get the game but other then that I am for these games for 360 gears one or two and cod4,5 and for the ps3 killzone2 and cod4

Comment

• k1gibson
                Stormtrooper
                • Jan 2009

are you 18yrs old or older
                sigpic

Comment

• RISK6.7
                  Civilian

Are you 18 years or older ? Lol he'll yeah I'm and old f**k I'm 27 feel like I'm 50

Comment

• k1gibson
                    Stormtrooper
                    • Jan 2009

Well than you need to read the Code of Conduct,we take this seriously and if your good
                    with that, Go to Recruitors Office for the Division you want and sign up for a tryout.
                    sigpic

Comment

• RISK6.7
                      Civilian

Cool I will check in to that I am still reading all the info.

Comment

• SnipeKing
                        Civilian

yeah risk is a good dude i've known him for about 6 years he was the leader of DF but wanted to step down and just have fun with other gamers. both frell and i have gamed with him many times. i for one can vouch for him and believe he could be a good addition to our clan and has many skills to be utilized. very knowledgeable on websites and can make some tight sigs / banners / avatars.

Comment

• thedooku
                          Honorary DSA
                          • Sep 2008

Welcome to the site Risk.

Add any of us in the PS3 division to your friends list and we can get some games going. Do you play any Socom? ;)

Originally posted by SnipeKing
                          ... very knowledgeable on websites and can make some tight sigs / banners / avatars.
                          Indeed! like the avatar

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"

Comment

• RISK6.7
                            Civilian

i had socom but hated what they did to it. but i do have cod4 an killzone 2 also im getting the new codmw thats coming out.

Comment

• k1gibson
                              Stormtrooper
                              • Jan 2009

Get WH !!
                              sigpic

Comment

• RISK6.7
                                Civilian

will see if i can get a used copy this friday or i might just download it to the ps3.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎