X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • don gilman
    Civilian
    • Apr 2011

about me

im currently playing dragons of atlantis. Im retired and live in the midwest.

i am usually online all the time day and night lot of extra time on my hands now
    im hoping to get this chat thing worked out so i can visit with the other players .

I love to fish and remote controlled helicopters i dont crash as much as i did that got expensive .

im getting enough power to start helping in the battles curently looking for armour and ready to start giants

So somebody message me and let me know if i did it right

Comment

• Zabka
      Imperial Guard
      • Nov 2004
      • DSA Zabka

Don,
      Are you in the right place? We are primarily a console gaming clan with a focus on shooters in the PS3 and Xbox 360. Socom, killzone, call of duty, gears of war. Is this where your interest lies?
      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• gspinks
        Civilian

'sup!

Ran into some of ya on Black Ops, and was invited to join up. Glad to run into a group of good people that like stuff I'm playing!

Let's see....I'm 36, live in Morgantown, WV and game most nights and weekends. Normally I game mostly on the weekends but Motown is a college town (WVU) and really has nothing to offer a guy my age, plus with moving around for work most of my friends are in other states, so I just sort of hunker down in my apt and try to stay out of trouble most nights.

Right now my thing is Black Ops on XBox. Mostly for the zombies but I'm trying to hone my FPS skillz with the regular multiplayer modes. I'm not actually good at FPS, more of a KOTOR/Final Fantasy type. But I take my gaming strategy seriously, no matter the game. Also play Left4Dead 1 & 2. Still have a lot of outstanding achievements with those.

I have a PS id, but no PS3 currently. It died. If I do get one, I'm big into Mag and GTA.

Looking forward to gaming with y'all!

Comment

• Reaper316
          Honorary DSA
          • Nov 2009

Welcome to the site Bandit! I'm glad you finally made it on here and posted. It was good meeting you the other day on Black Ops! Feel free to jump in on any of the topics that you can see and enjoy the arcade here.

The clan holds BO practices every Monday night at 9pm EST. I'm sure there will be an officer of the game to welcome you soon.
          sigpic

Comment

• APAT
            Honorary DSA
            • Mar 2010

Good games last night man. Make sure to check out our Code of Conduct and feel free to browse around the site. Can't remember your LIVE ID from last night so fell free to add me to your friends list. My LIVE ID: xAPATx

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
            "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• nd32479
              Imperial Advisor
              • Aug 2009

GP / Bandit,

Welcome to the site. Glad to see you made it. Good games last night. Send an invite anytime you want to join us in game. Check back for practice information, but we always practice Black Ops on Mondays @ 9PM EST.
              ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
              The innumerable caravan, which moves
              To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
              His chamber in the silent halls of death,
              Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
              Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
              By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
              Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
              About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• gspinks
                Civilian

Thanks, Reaper, APAT and ND! I had a great time gaming with you the other night. Those practice games are sweet! Just the kind of thing I need to hone my skillz.

Friend request send, APAT. My Live ID is KashyyykBandit.

Comment

• norm
                  Imperial Guard
                  • Jun 2006
                  • DSA norm

Welcome to the site. Good games Monday and nice use of flanking tactic :D

Comment

• gspinks
                    Civilian

Thanks, norm! :) I do what I can. Between my slow reaction times and my dumb ISP I have to be creative to survive.

Loved Nuke Town, btw. Was that you rocking the m-60 for the win? That was some great shooting!

Comment

• norm
                      Imperial Guard
                      • Jun 2006
                      • DSA norm

Yeah I was using the M-60. It's a great gun to use. You can lay down a lot of fire with the extended mag attachment and never have to reload. If you fire it in bursts it's pretty accurate and does a lot of damage.

Comment

• Reaver
                        Imperial Advisor

I prefer an RPG, a couple Semtex nades, and a Ak with a Noob tube... :D Welcome to the site pinks!
                        " I need a beer "

Comment

• Zabka
                          Imperial Guard
                          • Nov 2004
                          • DSA Zabka

Bandit,

A group of guys gets on Wed nights to play L4D2. It is totally more screw around mode, nothing too serious. I joIn from time to time.
                          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
                            Officer
                            • Jun 2008
                            • DSA Solo

Good to see you on the site Bandit! Hit me up with a friend request on Xbox Live: DSA Solo

Comment

• Jackalhead
                              Civilian
                              • Aug 2011

Introductions are for noobs.

My name is Erik, and I've been hanging around with the DSA guys on Warhawk for a month or two now. DarkElf originally asked if I would be interested in joining up, and I've really liked what I've seen so far.

I'm in my mid 30's, currently unemployed. . . but I'm really just outta school with a degree in Advertising Communications and Graphic Design. I was formerly a professional photographer, but had to give that up.

I'm a stay at home dad who likes screwing around with all sorts of 'hobbies'. I've been roasting my own coffee lately, I'm a nut for cooking and food related stuff and have been dipping my toes into the idea of distilling plant materials into different oils (all legal!!).

I'm normally pretty quiet, but just got a Jawbone that I've paired with my PS3, so you should hear me speak up more. . . or maybe you'll hear my toddler screaming next to me. :)

I'm not a big gamer. I really like things like Red Dead, Uncharted, GoW. . . genre adventure games. I do like to play WH on a daily basis if I can. I tend not to have the 'killer instinct' that a lot of gamers have, which makes my perfomance level a little lower than your average thirteen year old. :) I am however attracted to the DSA's ideals of sportmanship and fair play.

That's a bit about who I am, probably more than you wanted to know. . . but now you'll know who that guy you frag twenty times in a row is. :)

-Jackalhead
                              sigpic

"Remember everyone you meet has lost something, is afraid of something, and loves something." Anonymous

"The entire universe is contained within one's imagination." Albert Einstein

"The end is important in all things." Hagakure

Comment

• k1gibson
                                Stormtrooper
                                • Jan 2009

Welcome Jackalhead !!
                                sigpic
                                "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
                                "Conquer, but don't triumph."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎