Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stryker0022
    Honorary DSA

What up Andypants,

We've never met. Add me on PSN: Stryker0022.

I play a little GTA V on PS3. Also, just started playing Minecraft.

Unfortunately I'm not a PC gamer. Maybe in the future. You can also find me on PS4 and Xbox 360.

Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PSN: Stryker0022
    XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

• nd32479
      Imperial Advisor
      • Aug 2009

AndyPants,

Welcome back. There are a few of us playing MineCraft. Ratix is heading it up. We are making a StarWars based world. Big plans for it! Almost ready to go public. If you want to join us, check out the MineCraft Forum and hit up Ratix so he can add you to the whitelist.

Cotto is trying to get a PC Division going. He is playing a lot of BF4 but has a lot of other games too. Looks like you may be a PC gamer primarily so be sure to send him a PM if interested in joining up with him.
      ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
      The innumerable caravan, which moves
      To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
      His chamber in the silent halls of death,
      Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
      Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
      By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
      Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
      About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• rion_0
        Civilian
        • Jun 2013

@stryker, nd has given me an idea, we should dedicate one of our worlds to a theme. Star wars sounds cool, but I'm open to whatever. We should get red in on it as well, he's real busy w/ school, but can pitch in if we set up a designated timeframe.
        @Andy I'm new as of less than a year, only ps3 ATM, rion_0 is my handle. Check us out on dust 514, free to play shooter tied into the eve universe. Welcome back!
        sigpic

Comment

• rion_0
          Civilian
          • Jun 2013

@stryker, nd has given me an idea, we should dedicate one of our worlds to a theme. Star wars sounds cool, but I'm open to whatever. We should get red in on it as well, he's real busy w/ school, but can pitch in if we set up a designated timeframe.
          @Andy I'm new as of less than a year, only ps3 ATM, rion_0 is my handle. Check us out on dust 514, free to play shooter tied into the eve universe. Welcome back!
          sigpic

Comment

• Cottoinc
            Imperial Advisor
            • Dec 2009
            • DSA Cotto

Hey Andy, I think we may have gamed together once or twice. As ND said I'm trying to expand DSA in to the PC realm. You are more then welcome to join us on MC. I also have DayZ SA and could use a buddy to run with.

All my contact info is below feel free to add me.
            "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
            Colclazure: "No, sir."
            Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
            ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

• RaTix
              Emperor

Welcome back Pants! I got your msg on Steam, and yes, just picked up the early access of DayZ SA the other day. So we can all run together and see what shenanigans we can get into.

As ND mentioned, we are running a MC PC server, heavy modded. Check out the Minecraft section in the PC section. Let me know your MC Handle and I'll add you to the whitelist.

Also, If you want to recover your old name let me know in a PM what your new email is and I can change it in your account, or I can setup a temp password for you to login to it.
              "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
              ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Kibah Inuzuka
                Civilian
                • Nov 2013

Hey this is Kibah Inuzuka i joined from dust about 5 months ago i'm not one for getting on forums & don't really know how to use them or post on them so i hope u can see this. I usually play Dust in the evening to early morning. I live in Mocksville, NC USA & that is on the east coast of the United States in case u didn't know. I would also like 2 join the PS3 GTA 5 crew but can't seem 2 get any1 2 send me an invite.

Comment

• norm
                  Imperial Guard
                  • Jun 2006
                  • DSA norm

Pants down!!!

That still makes me laugh.

Hey Kibah, I'm from Greensboro, so hello to you. Hope you are surviving the whole snow thing.

We don't have an official group that plays GTA, but I'm sure that those who do will say hi!

If not up at the top where you have the menu bar; Home, Forums, User-CP, and ect... Click on Forums and a new page will open up. There you'll see the open forums we have. If you scroll down to Gaming and click on that the gaming forums will open up for you. In there we've got the Xbox, PlayStation and PC sections. Pick the PlayStation section and make a new thread for Grand Theft Auto.

Also you can look at the menu bar again for Search and you can search for threads that have Grand Theft Auto or even GTA in it. You can tailor the search to show you the actual posts or just the thread titles. Try it both ways to get comfortable with it.

That's all I have for now. Welcome and hope you're having fun in the snow!

Comment

• KuroiStar
                    Stormtrooper

KIBAH!!! *Huggles* It's good to see you on the site! It's always so much fun playing DUST with you~

Comment

• THeDRiZZLe
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Nov 2005

Greeting boyz...long time!!! ��

Been relatively busy the last few years with the short one. A little BF3 is about it. Waiting for the xbox one to go through a couple of production runs before i drop 4 or 5 bones...

Been playing World of Tanks hardcore the last month...

So how is the old clan doing?

Comment

• THeDRiZZLe
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Nov 2005

Oh yeah...anyone playing Clash of Clans?

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                          Officer
                          • Jan 2009

I play on Android
                          sigpic

Comment

• AndyPants
                            Civilian
                            • Oct 2004
                            • Pants9000

I'm starting to get worried, all the old DSA coming out of the woodwork.

A disturbance in the force drove us here. We felt the need to return to base from our secret missions. I have a feeling some unknown shit is about to go down.

Comment

• EZ-killing
                              Civilian
                              • Apr 2014

Hola

Hey thx for recruiting me. Im glad to be part of the team. im from Chile but live in Canada lol. im usually playing Dust or BattleField on PS3. message me if u want to Squad up :taliban:

Comment

• Stryker0022
                                Honorary DSA

Welcome EZ. Add me on PSN. I usually play BF4 on PS4 and Minecraft and GTA V on PS3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                PSN: Stryker0022
                                XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎