Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Covaxx
    Civilian
    • Apr 2014

Hey, thank you for recruiting me (RionO) .
    I'm still a fairly new player in Dust (yes, a blueberry) but im eager to listen and learn and glad to be part of team that knows what they're doing.
    My psn name is Thei86, charactername Covaxx, message me if u want to Squad up.
    My endgoal is being a Caldari Commando, wielding a railgun and a sniper :)
    But as i said, I'm still new and would appreciate all the advice i can get in building my character.

I'm 27y.o. and from the Netherlands.
    I have been gaming since I was in diapers.

Hope to see you all ingame!

Covaxx

Comment

• KuroiStar
      Stormtrooper

Welcome to DSA Covaxx!! I'm on DUST514 almost everyday, so I'm sure we'll bump I to each other sometime. I also run a heavy (Amarr Sentinal) and the name's Mishra's Dragon. Look forward to playing with you on the battle field of New Eden~

Comment

• JDEZ09
        Honorary DSA
        • Jul 2009

Whats up covaxx. Great practice yesterday. The first thing that we will do is invite you on here to our Dust514 platoon. Look for the social group invite in your inbox.

Once you accept, i will bump the official recruitment thread up for you to review. Theres some simple instructions that leads to a quick questionaire. This is the official dsa application. Upon completion, you will recieve your first in-game promotion. This enables our corp to sponsor your growth and we will also pay you commissions for every practice night attended (thursdays/sundays).

Welcome to the DSA. Our recruitment process is organized and designed to ensure that players who are more committed to our corporation will be rewarded accordingly.

Hope to see you on the battlefield. Snipers/railgun rifles are definitely a good new addition for our squad tactics.

- JDEZ09
        #DSADUST514 Director
        sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• rion_0
          Civilian
          • Jun 2013

@covaxx, awesome profile picture.
          @ ramirez , what's your psn id? Once I send the request, it won't be hard to figure out.
          sigpic

Comment

• EZ-killing
            Civilian
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by rion_0
            @covaxx, awesome profile picture.
            @ ramirez , what's your psn id? Once I send the request, it won't be hard to figure out.
            hey my psn is numba1killa334

Comment

• JDEZ09
              Honorary DSA
              • Jul 2009

Both of you two recruits are now in the Dust platoon.

Just a heads up, I post weekly practice threads that cover both practice nights. I usualy post the new one by tuesday and we use the weekly ones to shoutout when we will be on for any given night. We also talk tactics and ideas for dropsuits on these.

Typically on these threads we love to see feedback and activity from all of our active players. Be sure to lookout for the new ones that come up also.

And the Dust platoon has lots of other stuff to check out. From tutorial videos to pro gameplay and cinematics.

- JDEZ09
              #DSADUST514 Director
              sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• Dieskal5000
                Civilian
                • Apr 2014

Hey everyone,

My name is Greg, I'm 27 from Chicago. I play Battlefield 4 on PS4. Stryker told me you guys were looking for more PS4 players so, I'm ready to try-out.

Comment

• Stryker0022
                  Honorary DSA

Welcome Dieskal, glad you made it to the site. As I mentioned yesterday, we have practice today at 6pm pacific. See you tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  PSN: Stryker0022
                  XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

• Stryker0022
                    Honorary DSA

Bump for new recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    PSN: Stryker0022
                    XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jul 2009

Bump for new recruits
                      sigpic

Comment

• stiff mister
                        Civilian
                        • May 2014

Hello im a teamplayer always looking for battles to join with friends. Im not funny but i do have sense of humer. Im mostly playing video games everday so u would always find me on. Its nice to join a organized group out there such as this

Comment

• JDEZ09
                          Honorary DSA
                          • Jul 2009

Whats up stiff. Glad to see you joinimg us. After that 44 kill match you had earlier, i knew you definitely came to the right place. Our teamwork will help you replicate those kinds of results time and again.

I have sent a DUST 514 Platoon invitation. It will appear in your inbox as a social group invitaion.

- JDEZ09
                          #DSADUST514 Director
                          sigpic

Comment

• vanderhelt
                            Civilian

hello i like playing especially with a good team. winning is great but teamwork is always better. i hope i can contribute a lot to this clan. p.s. i have two kids and a job so when im not playing with them im online. glad to be in this family too

Comment

• nd32479
                              Imperial Advisor
                              • Aug 2009

Welcome Vanderhelt. It was good gaming with you tonight. Hopefully you can make Thursday too.
                              ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
                              The innumerable caravan, which moves
                              To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
                              His chamber in the silent halls of death,
                              Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
                              Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
                              By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
                              Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
                              About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• Light496
                                Stormtrooper

welcome to the group Vanderhelt
                                sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀