X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lifetaker
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007

Lifetaker introduction

Hello DSA I have come to introduce myself in hope of joining your clan. I was playing with someone in your clan that advised me to tryout. Just for reference, his name was [TK875]Gino. I would like to join to obtain strong allies, to increase my skills and to just have a different gaming experience. I usually play a lot of jedi assault and im decent in space and conquest. im usually on from 3 to 11, on and off but i do work mondays and wednesday from 6 to 10. I am from Miami but currently in Fort Myers, FL. Well i hope i get the opportunity to tryout. Thank you

P.S. I do have a headset.
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Thank you Lifetaker for introducing yourself in such a mature manner, and giving out pertinent information, we appreciate that. Please read our Code of conduct, and sign up for a tryout on the top left corner of the homepage.

Good luck, and hope to see you on the battlefront!

Imperial Sentinel Deslock.

sigpic

Comment

• LordCompulon
      Imperial Advisor
      • Feb 2005
      • DSA Comp

Lifetaker, you can attend the tryout today if you would kindly signup in the other tryout announcement thread in the SWBF2 recruitor forum.

Comp
      Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• Lifetaker
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007

You're welcome. I just got home from work but luckely i do not have any tomorrow. I am available from 3 to 11 tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎