X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JTanzi
    Civilian
    • Apr 2007

Long walks on the beach...

...okay maybe that's not the best way to start out.

anyway.

The name is Tanzi - 23 - originally from Long Island, currently residing (stranded) in Rochester, NY. I haven't been playing socom for very long (~6 months), however my intensive background in sports has taught me the essentials of teamwork and morals.

When I'm playing ps2, I'm either on socom, madden, or burnout 3.

I play socom every day... I'm on early, and late at night - and then scattered other times when I'm not at work. I put about 4-5 hours a day in.

So in short - Mature, have mic, no bullshit/drama, team player.

I already posted a in the tryout section, let me know if you need me to repost.

Tanzi
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Welcome JTanzi,
    It's always good to see another fellow Coruscantian (New Yorker).
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

whatup Tanzi??!Good to see you drop by already. You're pretty good for only playing 6 months, you could have fooled me. We pretty much have people on every day, but our main practice night occurs wed. nights from 9est and beyond. I believe I sent you a friend invite the other night so just join us on wed. to meet some of the guys for some good games.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Grejo
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

some of us may be on later tonight. so hit us up, maybe we'll set up a room and you can get to know more of us.

Comment

• 5-Star
          Civilian
          • Jan 2005

Welcome Tanzi! Got your PM and sent you one back. Look forward to playing with and against you here soon.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎