X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SG-17
    Civilian
    • Apr 2007

Hello

Hello I am SG-17, I just got online capabilities two weeks ago and I regularly play on the Space and Hero server, as SG-17. I dont currently have a headset, but I will get one in about a week or so. I also play on the Official Server alot.
    Formerly played with <?>, {SOR}, {LOE}, -MERC-, and {JSA}. Now a member of {SoF}.

Come visit the new and improved ! We will be hosting clan matches for the new game on PS4, XB1, and PC.
  • Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

Well I saw you playing today SG-17, not bad.
    sigpic

Comment

• SG-17
      Civilian
      • Apr 2007

Thanks, on what server? All I played on today were the <SSS> and Official server.
      Was it Coruscant Capture the Flag?
      Formerly played with <?>, {SOR}, {LOE}, -MERC-, and {JSA}. Now a member of {SoF}.

Come visit the new and improved ! We will be hosting clan matches for the new game on PS4, XB1, and PC.

Comment

• Gino
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007
        • Gino31B

It was Geonosian map and death star on official server. You'll see me there often. I like capture the flag. My name is [TK976]GINO. It showed you had a mic so I kept saying your name, but you didn't reply.
        sigpic

Comment

• SG-17
          Civilian
          • Apr 2007

I dont know why it does that, I dont have a mic yet, but I will by the end of next week.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎