X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [K A]MuddyEiger
    Civilian
    • Jul 2007

How's it going?

Hey guys and gals, how's life treat'n ya on the Dark Side? Figured I'd come check this place out a little after talking to Zabka and a few others.....
    I'm an Equal Opportunity Ball Buster!
  • norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

Welcome to the site!

I see you found out about us through Zabka. So I'm guessing you are generally on the 360. If so what games do you play? What does the [K A] stand for?

Good to meet you and hopefully I'll get the chance to play against you online!

norm

Comment

• Zabka
      Imperial Guard
      • Nov 2004
      • DSA Zabka

Hey Muddy.

For all DSA who are interested, Muddy is the team leader for the RB6 team that I play on and a standup guy. KA stands for Killing Authority and is comprised of a good group of guys who hold very similar ideals about gaming, but in a more informal manner as there are probably about a dozen KA spread across the games played--RB6, Forza (Muddy hosts his own league for any who are interested, and Halo2. Sportsmanship is a priority in KA as well as busting on each other.

With DSA lacking its own RB6 division, KA has been the perfect place for me to play the game, and all DSA who are interested in playing in a good environment (both matches and pick up games) should seek out KA rooms. Tripp, Sig, Reaver are DSA that have all played in rooms with them while Capthemfoos and Moser are friends of DSA who have also played with them.

Ultimately, I would hope that for other games where there is some DSA interest, but maybe not enough for a full division, that comingled teams can be established to enhance the gaming experience. For example, there is one KA who likes GRAW2 a lot, but none of the other KA play GRAW2. I have invited him to join us for GRAW2 practices and to perhaps participate in our division after meeting all the guys.

I have invited Muddy to check out our site after this web design. He is something of a techy himself (actually, many of the KA guys are) and has done some cool things with the KA website including logging of match results by name, map, match, etc. on the website and running ladders for various games including a Forza league.
      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• [K A]MuddyEiger
        Civilian
        • Jul 2007

Thanks for the intro Zabka. BTW, I know of at least 2 more that visit our site that love GRAW 2. I'll pass them this site's info.

Yeah, we are a laid back group that loves to bust on each other and have fun in the game. We obviously like to win, but having fun is the #1 priority of the group.

Definitely like the design over here. I went to check a couple days ago, and the site was down. Looks sharp guys! I'll definitely be snooping around to see whatcha guys got up here. You'll be beggin to get rid of me soon! ;)

Comment

• Reaver
          Imperial Advisor

Muddy hows it going!!!!!

Man that was some kick ass RB6 the other night!
          " I need a beer "

Comment

• [K A]MuddyEiger
            Civilian
            • Jul 2007

Always is. ;) Great playing with ya again, been a while.

Comment

• TriPP
              Civilian
              • Jun 2006

forza, do u actually race against others in that game online (get to crash'em up) muddy? i got dirt and the online multiplayer blows bubbles.
              Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

• [K A]MuddyEiger
                Civilian
                • Jul 2007

Dude, I hate racing games, but Forza caught my attention and has kept it. The online is great! Tons of fun. We race against each other quite a bit. Plus, wednesdays are "race night". We have 15 (or so) people in our first season of racing. Basically, we run "qualifying" races before the main event on wednesdays. 5 laps and the top 4 transfer to the main. In the main, we run 25 laps (or about 45 minutes of racing) to determine the winner. 1st place gets 8 points, 8th gets 1 point. Obviously, the most points at the end of the season wins.

As far as rules, each race has different restrictions. For example, this week (tomorrow), we race Leguna Seca track, British class A cars, under 500HP. Basically, you get a week to prepare for the next race. As far as crashes go, there are quite a lot, but in the league, we run full simulated damage, so if you hit someone, you get "hurt" too.

All are welcome to run in it if you want, or even the second season (signups are open now). Check out www.KillingAuthority.com/forza/ for more info. The rules are 95% complete, and contain everything you need, I just haven't finished updating them. ;)

Comment

• Reaver
                  Imperial Advisor

DUDE I HERE SO MUCH ABOUT THAT GAME!

I might have to rent it. I'll look for you on there.
                  " I need a beer "

Comment

• [K A]MuddyEiger
                    Civilian
                    • Jul 2007

Send a FR to MuddyEiger. I'll accept it, and I should be racing tonight. Have to practice for tomorrow. ;)

Comment

• TriPP
                      Civilian
                      • Jun 2006

i got forza, haven't played it yet, but my son has (looked pretty nice). i may hit u up some time for some lessons muddy.
                      Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎