• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yentis
    Honorary DSA
    • Sep 2007
    • Yentis

your right

Deslock thanks for reminding me I forgot to install the online disc man I am a real blond sometimes.
    " If a man doesn't bleed ,and he doesn't cry you don't trust him cause he is not man. " .. Zakk Wylde

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

So did you get it working properly..?

sigpic

Comment

• Yentis
        Honorary DSA
        • Sep 2007
        • Yentis

man I cant find my disc I am so mad I gess I might have lost it in the move this sucks any suggestions guys?
        " If a man doesn't bleed ,and he doesn't cry you don't trust him cause he is not man. " .. Zakk Wylde

Comment

• MajinTony
          Honorary DSA
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Zabka
          you don't need the separate disc. you can do a network setup from your ps2 with your socom disc.
          Hope everything works out.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• The_Blunt
            Officer
            • Jul 2007
            • DSA Blunt

If you really need the disc and you use eBay, you can find a few by typing in "PS2 Online Start-Up Disc".
            I haven't been able to find any game sites that sell them separately.
            sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
              Imperial Guard
              • Nov 2004
              • DSA Zabka

Thanks for quoting my post Tony. The socom disc allows you to set up a network file.
              You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Yentis
                Honorary DSA
                • Sep 2007
                • Yentis

well what else could it be besides the disc the cord or what

Comment

• Grejo
                  Civilian
                  • Jul 2006

like zabka said before it could be your router. otherwise check the cords and use the socom disc to create one.

is your internet service broadband?

Comment

• Zabka
                    Imperial Guard
                    • Nov 2004
                    • DSA Zabka

This thread has become like pulling teeth. Here are some steps:

1. do you have a network file on your PS2 memory card saved?

2. If you do not, do you see in the socom menu where you can do so? Set it up with all automatic settings DCHP, DNS, etc. Does this work when you do a network test? Does it work when you then try to connect?

3. If you have a network file saved that you are using to connect and either fail the DNAS test or have problems like mic issues, you need to open ports on your router. What is the make and model of your router? go to the company's home page and find out how to access the router from a browser. the IP address is usually 192.168.1.1 or something like that. default username and password can vary by brand.

4. After you have accessed your router, check for the tab/section that includes port forwarding/triggering. Then go to www.portforward.com. Look up your model of router and then what ports need to be forwarded for socom3/CA. If the exact model is not listed find the one most similar. Follow their instructions for forwarding the ports.

5. Try it again.

6. If this doesn't work, in your next post, please list complete information as to what you have, what you have done, and what error messages you are getting and what you are doing to get it. You have provided far too little information for any of us to really help you. There are people on here who know a fair amount about this stuff. I learned it from just having to suffer through multiple routers that didn't meet my gaming needs.

I hope this is helpful. Good luck.
                    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Yentis
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Sep 2007
                      • Yentis

thanks I'll try that I will get back to you gus if I have any other problems sorry for the inconvenience if you have any questions about what I am about just ask.....

Comment

• Yentis
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Sep 2007
                        • Yentis

thanks I'll try that I will get back to you if I have any other problems sorry for the inconvenience if you have any questions about what I am about just ask.....

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎