X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atrashcan
    Civilian
    • Mar 2008

atrashcan

im atrashcan, i usually play on the 360 but i dont have many online games...only halo 3 and graw2 im usually on around 5 or 6 PT and my gamertag is precookedjaguar :D
    louis this is not my batman glass
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Welcome to the DSA site. Our Halo 3 division is not that active due to many people getting bored with it very quickly. We do have a GRAW2 division that might be of interest though. Feel free to test out all the various things the site has to offer and enjoy your stay.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Tomahawk
      Imperial Guard
      • Feb 2006

Welcome Trashcan,

I'm always around for GRAW2 night, which is Tuesdays.

Send DSA Tomahawk or InLimbo a friend request and we'll get you into the room.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎