X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ohiostater
    Civilian
    • Apr 2008

Hola

Well...here comes another Buckeye to make sure Phoenix isn't ganged up on.

A little about me
    I am married with a kid so gaming is spiratic unless scheduled, then I can get the time. I am the eCommerce Admin for a fortune 500 company and, unfortunately, on call all the time. I work at the Buckeye's home football games as a beerback for 7 different bars and make sure the 50,000 people there get really drunk before they head to the game.

So, with that said I have played online with some of you on multiple occassions, run a few vbulletin forums and am wondering if you are looking to add another xBox 360 gamer to your clan? I play mostly CoD and Halo...but am open to getting more if there is a clan push for it.

Either way, no biggie. just thought I'd plant the seed.

Realize I can never win, Sometimes I feel like I have failed,
    Inside where do I begin, My Mind Is Laughing At Me.
  • CHRIST
    Civilian

what happened to your old clan?

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Phoenix
      Honorary DSA

Stater is awesome! He was covering up all the game playing I did at work before I became a boss...Always good to be friends with the IT guy.

You are always welcome to our practices bro.
      Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

• Gino
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007
        • Gino31B

Hey stater nice to see you on the site. GO BUCKEYES!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• CHRIST
          Civilian

Originally posted by Gino
          Hey stater nice to see you on the site. GO BUCKEYES!!!!
          alright, now why the **** do you like the buckeyes? Shouldn't you like the badgers?

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• The_Blunt
            Officer
            • Jul 2007
            • DSA Blunt

The Badgers have a football team?

J/K. ;)
            sigpic

Comment

• Gino
              Civilian
              • Mar 2007
              • Gino31B

Originally posted by CHRIST
              alright, now why the **** do you like the buckeyes? Shouldn't you like the badgers?
              I do like the Badgers. Is there a rule or law for liking more than one sports team? Please Christ do not condem me to the hells of Beelzabub and his demons.
              sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
                Imperial Guard
                • Nov 2004
                • DSA Zabka

Stater,

I only played with you once, but you certainly seemed like you had the same type of mindset. Christ's question is a good one--I thought your Halo clan was moving into COD4. Has something changed?
                You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Ohiostater
                  Civilian
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by CHRIST
                  what happened to your old clan?
                  Well, as the saying goes "one bad apple spoils the bunch." We had two staff members pretty much belittle any new recruits we had to the point where the other two staff members (myself and my brother...also the site admins) realized that a change was needed.

So, he posed a question out there to Team Nimrods to see if they wanted to absorb our good members and we could all more forward. BUT, seeing how I don't know the Nimrods and haven't played with them, I'd rather come here.

Even if you don't accept me as a recruit (and possibly helping RaTix with the site here and there if he wants), I'd just like to keep gaming with you all. You're a fun group.

AND, if my old clan disbans I may refer some of them over here if you wouldn't mind. They are good at games and very friendly. I would not bring the "rotten apples" over...trust me.

I have nothing to hide so ask whatever you'd like. And I apprecaite any consideration.

Realize I can never win, Sometimes I feel like I have failed,
                  Inside where do I begin, My Mind Is Laughing At Me.

Comment

• Zabka
                    Imperial Guard
                    • Nov 2004
                    • DSA Zabka

Ah--well belittling people here is only allowed if you are referring to Norm's bizarre notions of cousin loving.

Or Reaver's spelling.

I suggest using the sign-ups for COD4 on the homepage. Phoenix can fill you in on the rest. Of course---this does pose a problem since if he rejects you, you can be certain that he can't access any file that he may want.
                    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎