Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

One of the things I've always loved about the DSA, is the very fact that we have absolutely have no need to trash talk on the forums.

We've been attacked on the forums, even had rumors made up about us, because thay just can't figure out what we're all about. But we've always taken the "high" ground and not lowered ourselves to their level; to respond to their accusations.

Whenever I've seen DSA players go into public rooms late at night, there is no senseless chatter on the mic, They just enter into the game, slay as many as possible, then achieve victory, then leave. Hence my comparison to the DSA being "silent" killers, because in our practices, we stay quiet, follow orders, and work together.

It helps build a wonderful mystery about us, and I love it. It drives the other Clans crazy, trying to find out what we're all about. We've actually seen posts from other online players; that they about shit themselves, and tremble, when they see a group of DSA players enter their game on the opposing side.

The only sad rumor that they could start about us, was that we're taking over the Gamespy "Leaderboard"...LOL!!! How truly pathetic.

I myself, am by no means an "All-Star" player. But I can say my skills have more than greatly improved because of the work we do here.

Our great strength is our teamwork, and the fact we all help each other.

Let them all continue to guess about us, and let us all continue to slay them. ;)

Imperial Advisor Deslock

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍