X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hybrid
    Civilian
    • May 2005

Hiya! Just joined.

Hey guys; I'm Hybrid, and I am looking forward to playing with you all. Personally, I have been playing since last Christmas, so I hope that my skills are enough to pass the tryouts. x.x; I might have to work on my conversation skills in the game, though, as I do tend to talk quite a bit. Although, in my defense, most of it is just pointing out enemy locations, which command posts are open for taking based entirely on the map geography (how far behind the front lines; the most remote; closest to vehicled units; etc.) as opposed to the times when I am just laughing over every impressive kill I make (which, as of yesterday, must be more crazy than a Clone Pilot taking out 7 guys in a row.)

I am usually on every day, although I might not be on as long today. I have stuff IRL which require my immediate attention. But, once that is done, I will be roaming the places; mostly the GCW levels, although I do CW ones on occasion.

I'll see you guys out on the battlefield!
    A current under sea
    Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell
    He passes the stages of his age and youth
    Entering the whirlpool.
    ~ T.S. Eliot
  • Dereckxx
    Civilian
    • Feb 2005

hi

i have sent you 2 letters giving you ionfo about this , but feel welcome and if you have questions are other comments feel free to join me !

enjoy

Comment

• swbfswdirt
      Civilian
      • Apr 2005

Hey There..

Welcome to our clan..I hope to see you in our DSA server for try-outs.RElax and stay frosty.PEACE_

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
        Civilian
        • Jan 2005

welcome to the clan man , hope u do good n tryout , n would like to fight beside u one day . later
        Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

• Coleslaw
          Civilian
          • Apr 2005

Right on had a great time playing Bespin(CloudCity) w/ you last night. Too bad you left during Endor, could have used some help, my fellow [DSA] members on the Rebel side ganged up on me using HWG's and kept taking out my AT-ST. Sign up for tryouts, cya on the battlefield.

Comment

• Darth_Gross
            Civilian
            • Jan 2005

Give 'em hell, Hybrid.
            Aim for the balls.

Comment

• captnjeter
              Honorary DSA

I think I've played with you once or twice, Hybrid. And you were pretty good. Anyway, good luck with tryouts and kick ass.
              "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• Hybrid
                Civilian
                • May 2005

(Deleted)
                A current under sea
                Entering the whirlpool.
                ~ T.S. Eliot

Comment

• Hybrid
                  Civilian
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by Coleslaw
                  Right on had a great time playing Bespin(CloudCity) w/ you last night. Too bad you left during Endor, could have used some help, my fellow [DSA] members on the Rebel side ganged up on me using HWG's and kept taking out my AT-ST. Sign up for tryouts, cya on the battlefield.
                  lol... I did alright in Cloud City, but not that good. My whole plan was rushing the enemy like a berserker, piercing the lines so that they'd turn inward at me. While they did that, computers on my team would shoot them all in the back. That's how I took the CFC, actually. ^_^ My Kill'd/Kill ratio was around 1 to 4, methinks.

I left during endor because PLeia and some other guy surrounded me with mines and missiles. I was too far in to pull out, so I got s'ploded. I think I was that far in because there was an AT-ST behind me, which was either blown up or ran off like a wimp and left me without a rear guard. By the time I realised I was dead, it was too late.

Still, had I continued, I would have racked up at least 150. The highest I've ever gotten was 313 in that level. And I had to shoot at every second in order to get that many. Afterwards, I was offered an immediate invitation to join JotS, but I turned them down. Didn't like clanning back then, since I figured that I was all the military might I needed. *Shrugs* Now, I'd rather be someone's tactician. All of the great strategists did that with strong empires at one point or another; who am I to deny history?
                  A current under sea
                  Entering the whirlpool.
                  ~ T.S. Eliot

Comment

• kas
                    Civilian
                    • Apr 2005

Welcome to the DSA site Hybrid. Goodluck on your tryout, hope to see more of you here. Any questions you might have we will be happy to answer.

Sincerly, Slave Kas

Comment

• Darkclone
                      Civilian
                      • May 2005

DSAdarkclone

hybird i was thinking and do you want to go on the servers on may 28 because i'm in training to

Comment

• Hybrid
                        Civilian
                        • May 2005

Sure. Just tell me which servers you want to go on and I'll try to show up there. I might be away that day, so you'll have to keep that in mind. x.x;
                        A current under sea
                        Entering the whirlpool.
                        ~ T.S. Eliot

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢