X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nashsclay
    Civilian
    • May 2005

This is cool

Hey all! I'm NASH CLAN 01 and think this site is spiffy! I want to be sometime on this DSA clan. Sounds like fun. You might have seen me before playing and you know how much I can kick!
  • kas
    Civilian
    • Apr 2005

welcome to the DSA site Nash. If you're intersted in becoming a member you first need to go to the "Sign Up/ Try Outs"

<<<over there Under the DSA listing

And fill it out. You will recieve a private message from Dereckxx within a few days with further instructions.

Feel free to post any questions or comments here, or you can send a private message to anyone in DSA.

Official DSA Slave / Grand General Frell's Secratary
    Kas

Comment

• Hybrid
      Civilian
      • May 2005

Yup. What Kas said.

As well, feel free to give me a message if you want to play on a server. I'm always up for a game, and I only need some motivation (and a good internet line) to get on.

See ya out there. ^_^

~ Hybrid
      A current under sea
      Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell
      He passes the stages of his age and youth
      Entering the whirlpool.
      ~ T.S. Eliot

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
        Civilian
        • Jan 2005

hey man welcome to the site n hope u make the try outs n do good n how u enjoy ur stay here with us , we r a good clan n will get better n better
        Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

• Frell
          Civilian
          • Nov 2004

Yes, welcome. feel free to look around the site ask questions excetra. If Dereck does not get to you the tryouts are held by me every Tuesday Thursday and Sunday, 7-or-8 EST Will be looking forward to trying you out.

Have a fun time browsing our site!

Frell
          For what we do in life, Echo's in Eternity.

<object width=468 height=60><param name=movie value='http://www.zupidoo.com/swf/modernwarfare2.swf'></param><param name=allowFullScreen value=true></param><embed src='http://www.zupidoo.com/swf/modernwarfare2.swf' type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen=true width=468 height=60></embed></object>

Comment

• nashsclay
            Civilian
            • May 2005

Then he will pm me the password, correct?

Comment

• kas
              Civilian
              • Apr 2005

Nash the password is always the same...simply "tryout"

The tryout server will be set up at the times specified, and Frell will post a shout in the shout box here on the site announcing when the server is up and he is ready.

It's important that you send a PM to either Frell or Dereckxx (or both) letting them know to expect you at the tryouts.

Throw more questions my way I'm ready!

Kas

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍