X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KillerCanadian
    Civilian
    • Jun 2005

What Up!!!!

Hey all, been along time so I thought I'd drop you a line to say whaaaaassssuuuuuppppp!

Most of you may remember me from my JOT$ days (long gone!). I left for personal reasons and am now Admin for Black Sun with a few of my old teammates.

RaTiX and I had a great working relationship before but a few kept wrecking our progress. I hope to continue this in our new clan. I have also recently been appointed to the leadership council on SonicArmy. I look forward to working with you again to strengthen the SWBF community before the gient influx of Noobs upon release of SWBF 2.

Look forward to battling with ya!
  • Frell
    Civilian
    • Nov 2004

Glad your new clan got off the ground and I hope we can keep the good releasions between our two clans, I remember you from jots, your a pretty kool cat in my book. Anyways thanks for stoping in and letting us know how things are going.

Frell.
    For what we do in life, Echo's in Eternity.

<object width=468 height=60><param name=movie value='http://www.zupidoo.com/swf/modernwarfare2.swf'></param><param name=allowFullScreen value=true></param><embed src='http://www.zupidoo.com/swf/modernwarfare2.swf' type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen=true width=468 height=60></embed></object>

Comment

• kas
      Civilian
      • Apr 2005

Good to see you here visiting DSA KC :)

Kas

Comment

• Darth_Gross
        Civilian
        • Jan 2005

whats up KC, i think we have battled before....and welcome to site user forums!
        Aim for the balls.

Comment

• kas
          Civilian
          • Apr 2005

KC....

It's interesting that you come to DSA's site to extend your greetings and post your propaganda, and DSA welcomes you and your information...

Yet the Information about the Ctrl League Ladder forum posted on the Black Sun site is LOCKED....

and nothing but negatives said- including from you.

Mind explaining?

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Kas

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡