X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LittleDirt
    Civilian
    • Jun 2005

new member!!!!

I cant wait to try-out im going to try my best I hope I do good and it feels awsome to try-out to me because sometimes it feels nervous to try-out because,i know how it feels to try-out... its tough... my dad told me how tough it is.
  • fromunda
    Honorary DSA

look who it is,. its Dirty Smallz(thats the name you shoulda used). Glad to see you sign'd up, good luck w/ your tryouts

Comment

• darthjuggalo
      Civilian
      • Jan 2005

little dirt

about time you showed up. it is never too late to surpass your father. isnt that how all this started?????

Comment

• Coleslaw
        Civilian
        • Apr 2005

Good luck, but you won't need it. I've played w/ you before, you are a good player and know how to stick w/ a group of people RIGHT ON!!!! MAKE YOUR OLD MAN PROUD NOW :D

Comment

• fromunda
          Honorary DSA

Cool, mabey by the time battlefront 3 comes out Dirt can get Dirty Smallest in too then we'd be in buisness

Comment

• Osiris
            Civilian
            • Jun 2005

Battlefront 2, you mean?

Comment

• fromunda
              Honorary DSA

no I had it right

Comment

• swbfswdirt
                Civilian
                • Apr 2005

:? Well my clan brother`s...I couldn`t hold him back for much longer...ooops. 8O
                I told`em..he might not pass at all...So I`ve prepared for the wrost :oops: .He knows there`s other clans out there to try-out for...but...I would prefer him too try us first(of course) :D ,then if it`s a no go...try another clan,ya know. 8)
                :roll: And thanxs Fromunda for not letting him try-out with someone else first 8) .

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎