• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Consta
    Civilian
    • Jun 2005

Hopefully

Hi,

This is Consta, 007esus on battlefront, and I just wanted to say whats up. I hope that I will be accepted into your clan and maybe one day be co-leader with the Emperor one day. I KNOW I HAVE A LONG WAY! I also play Socom 2 online. my name is Consta, or The Penguln. the "i" in penguin is a lower case "L". Feel free to play with me anytime for fun or if you need some schooling or if you just want to get your rank down come play me. :D 8) I usually play long into the night during summer but during school year I will usually get off around 11. I play any map that I can find. I just like to play with alot of people, and to just have fun. I live in Newnan, Georgia so if you live near by maybe we can meet up one day and have a game night or something. I want to win and from jsut looking at the DSA website I can tell that this Clan is probably one if not the best clan on battlefront. Thanks feel free to message me on AIM, my name is CCCFCBAT666, I am pretty much logged in all the time.

P.S.
    I was wondering if you guys give lessons aside from practices and tryouts.

THANKS,
    007esus
    There's something fishy goin' on here, or my name is Stinky Looloo, and thank goodness it's not.

-Courage the Cowardly Dog
    The Best Cartoon EVER!!!!!!!!!
  • Frell
    Civilian
    • Nov 2004

Actually we do give lessons and even have many members who teach class specific. Myself I teach sniping mainly. Otheres teach flying ''flight school''.

Anyways you get the idea.
    For what we do in life, Echo's in Eternity.

<object width=468 height=60><param name=movie value='http://www.zupidoo.com/swf/modernwarfare2.swf'></param><param name=allowFullScreen value=true></param><embed src='http://www.zupidoo.com/swf/modernwarfare2.swf' type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen=true width=468 height=60></embed></object>

Comment

• Darth_Gross
      Civilian
      • Jan 2005

hopefully the "HEAVY WEAPON SCHOOL" will be open soon :D
      Aim for the balls.

Comment

• RIZZO
        Honorary DSA
        • Jun 2005
        • RiZZo0

That sounds interesting. Just show me the enrollment papers for school! And speaking of schools...Hey Frell, i know im only a grunt but i wouldnt mind attending a class or 2 on sniping. I like to snipe once in a while and i would really like to see what tricks and tactics you could teach me.

Comment

• Officer_Piett
          Civilian
          • Jul 2005

Do you have to be a DSA memeber to take classes? And where do you take classes at?

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
            Civilian
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Admiral_Piett
            Do you have to be a DSA memeber to take classes? And where do you take classes at?
            I think u do not sure , asked the Lord ( RATIX ) or his Apprentice ( Good old frell ) . But i am Learning how to Snipe , but gettin kinda good i think , but i Kick azz with the Dark Trooper tho .
            Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎