X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

DSA Servers - Auto Restart

Since Lucas Arts is slow to release an Updated server or any patches, I have tried to find means to make the Game play more enjoyable (Or at very least, Less painful). While Server crashes are inevitable until an updated version is released, The wait and hassle for an Admin to manually restart them can be avoided.

All DSA Servers will now automaticly restart after crashes. How does this help? Knowing the server will be back up immediatly after a crash means you dont have to go searching for a new server. Friends wont be at a loss and go server hopping to find each other(The Buddy list, yet another major bug that needs to be patched by LA). If the DSA Server you are in happens to crash, Simply wait 30 secs - 1 min and refresh you server list. (Be Sure to Add our Servers to your Favorites list to minimize your searching.)

Don't forget to Check the site for any info or updates on Servers. Also Remember you can Check the DSA Servers from the site. See whos in game, who's on what team, Player Scores, and Server traffic before logging on. Click the Star Wars Battlefront 2 link in the Servers Menu on the Right.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎