X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

DSA Server Update

The DSA Servers were updated with extra RAM today. I appologize for the down time. With the Extra memory, a few changes have been made and a few extra servers added.

Here is the complete DSA server listing

~DSA~
    DSA Passworded Server

[DSA]
    DSA Squad 1 Server (Only up when needed)

{DSA}
    DSA Squad 2 Server (Only up when needed)

!!!!!!!DarkSideAlliance.com
    Conquest with few AI

!!!!!!!DSA_Jedi_Battles
    Jedi Assault. NFP Battles also scheduled on this server

!!!!!!!DSA_Space_Battles
    24/7 Space Battles (Assault & CTF)

!!!!!!!DSA_Heroes
    Conquest with High AI and Heroes on (limited Players to control Crashing)

!!!!!!!DSA_Duels
    DSA Dueling Server

!!!!!!!DSA_Event
    DSA Events held here (Only up when needed)
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
  • RaTix
    Emperor

I appologize to those that have come to enjoy our servers, to find none up at the moment.
    There are some technical difficulties on the companies end with the dedicated server. What it appears to be at this moment is a bad power supply. They are currently working on fixing the problem and will notify me when its backup.
    Once it is fixed and the servers restored, I will notify everyone via this thread.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

Case you havent noticed, all servers are back up. Enjoy :D

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎