Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Forum Reputation System

New Reputation system allows members to earn "Rep Points" by posting and senority on the site. You will notice the Rep images in posts, under the users avatar.

Members can also use thier earned Rep points on others. Either giving them + or - points. The higher your Rep, the more powerful the trade off will be. (ex, 10 points spent will actually give the other member 11 points + or -)

Please DO NOT Flood the forums with mindless, useless posts just for Rep points. You WILL be penalized.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎