This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

When I get the chance, I'll post the ones I have in first post. I won't name who's it is, but at least those that see there's up there, know it was submitted and fine.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Swashbuckler
      Civilian
      • May 2007

Hi, new member here. I've read the rules but it seems like we are limited to what we can do, thus not being able to show you what we CAN do like you stated. We can't really mess with the background because it has to stay solid black to match the rest of the banner. I guess what I'm asking is, is it possible that we could do the WHOLE banner and add the death star and vader/emperor images back into it?

Comment

• Blaze_Stryder
        Civilian
        • Feb 2007

Sup bro
        They want the banner to be 585 x 99 Pixels so they can move
        them in and out.
        sigpic

Comment

• Swashbuckler
          Civilian
          • May 2007

Move them in and out? :?:

Comment

• Swashbuckler
            Civilian
            • May 2007

Anyways, I submitted mine, but it's not that great. :(

Comment

• AndyPants
              Civilian
              • Oct 2004
              • Pants9000

I believe the size restriction is to allow for uniformity across displays (monitor resolutions) and therefore submissions.

Best bet is to think what would look best in the space provided rather than redefining the space to suit your design.

Comment

• Swashbuckler
                Civilian
                • May 2007

I used the print screen function and saved the entire banner, then I pasted the banner I made over the area that we are trying to make a new banner for. Mine didn't go with it very well. :(

Comment

• RaTix
                  Emperor

All submissions have been added to the original post. If you do not see your work, please resubmit your entry.

If your work is listed as Invalid, please make any corrections needed and resubmit.
                  "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                  ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• AndyPants
                    Civilian
                    • Oct 2004
                    • Pants9000

Bump!

Deadline for submittions is the 20th (tomorrow).

Maybe I'm just excited to see something other than that temp one we have now.

Comment

• AndyPants
                      Civilian
                      • Oct 2004
                      • Pants9000

Bump

It's still the 20th in some time zones of the US. Any last minute takers?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎