Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

ATTN: SWBF Players with "Name Banned" errors

Those that have reported problems with logging into the DSA JEDI and DSA SPACE servers, Please try to login to these servers once more. I have made a few changes to the list of banned names which might correct the problem.

If you continue to have problems, please reply here. If you are now able to log into the above motioned servers, but are having problems logging into other servers. Please post here the name of the other servers you are having trouble logging into and I will try to correct the problem.

Thanks,
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
  • Master_Ian
    Civilian
    • Apr 2006

I can now get in to all of them except for firefights.
    One shot, One kill.

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

Corrections made to the FF1 server. Ian, Let me know if you are still having troubles.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Master_Ian
        Civilian
        • Apr 2006

Its all good now, thanks Ratix.
        One shot, One kill.

Comment

• Blaze_Stryder
          Civilian
          • Feb 2007

Good to go, thanks RaTix.
          I was going through widthdraw ... lying on the floor
          in the fetal postion shaking because I could not get in.

j/k

I was on DSA FF, and had no problem during the DSA
          Space ban. I'm not sure if I checked the Jedi server
          or not.
          Not my type of battle, they take a long time if I remember corectly.

I changed my name to (CS)Blaze in the mean time,
          since CS accepted me as a full member, and have had no problems
          since you cured the server.
          sigpic

Comment

• DARKSTAR
            Civilian
            • Jun 2007

banned name...boot

Sup DSA? I HAD FUN WITH YOU ALL IN HERO THE OTHER NIGHT! I CAN'T GET INTO FIRE OR SPACE! I'D REALLY LIKE TO PLAY FIRE! I PLAY HERO ALL THE TIME AND OPT NOT TO USE THE HERO TYPICALLY..THANKS...YOUR SITE ROCKS!!!!

Comment

• RaTix
              Emperor

You shouldn't have any problems logging into those servers. What is the exact problem your having.

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

• DARKSTAR
                Civilian
                • Jun 2007

Attn: RaTix

i can't get into fire..it says i have a "banned word in player name". then i get booted!

Comment

• DARKSTAR
                  Civilian
                  • Jun 2007

still can't get in!!!! fiending for access

Comment

• RaTix
                    Emperor

Try signing in again. If you still have problems, Then I do not know what to tell you. You should not have had any problems, but I made some slight changes to make sure. If you are still having issues, then you are not logging in with the same name as your site name.

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

• Ditch
                      Civilian
                      • Oct 2006

I play the dsa space, and it shows the wire connection/disconnection almost the whole time, this is the only place I seem to have issues the jedi servers dont seem so bad.
                      Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎