Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerry2
    Imperial Advisor

DSA GRAW2 Division Promoting the DSA name

Just thought you guys might enjoy this tidbit of an article that was posted on the AGC tourney site. They post an update every friday and this is an exert from this past update.

Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

We have seen some recent activity in GRAW 2, as Darkside Alliance Delta Squad (second, 4-7) and FLATLINE (third, 5-0) are looking to take over first from The Empire (8-5). The Empire hasn't played a match all week since their last loss to Darkside Alliance, so they should be fresh for any upcoming matchups.
    Army Gaming Championships - Article Link

This should make us all proud. We are accomplishing our main goal which is to spread the DSA name and empire in a positive way. Any who read this will know that we are here and we are serious.

Let's keep giving them something to write about.
    Last edited by RaTix; 08-18-2007, 07:55 PM.

I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade. It may be he shall take my hand and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, it may be I shall pass him still. I have a rendezvous with Death, on some scarred slope of battered hill. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.
  • AndyPants
    Civilian
    • Oct 2004
    • Pants9000

That's great! We could call it "The little division that could". I feel all warm inside, which could just be the shot I took, but I'll attribute it to the good news.

And on that note, thanks to all who have made an extra effort to keep the GRAW2 division active. It has been tough but coverage like this makes it all worth it.

Comment

• norm
      Imperial Guard
      • Jun 2006
      • DSA norm

Nice! :)

Comment

• Kerry2
        Imperial Advisor

Thank you to Ratix for moving this to the news section and posting it on the front page news.

I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade. It may be he shall take my hand and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, it may be I shall pass him still. I have a rendezvous with Death, on some scarred slope of battered hill. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.

Comment

• Master_Ian
          Civilian
          • Apr 2006

It makes me happy to see that, and sad to know I won't be in their with you till I get my 360 back from MS
          One shot, One kill.

Comment

• RegentOne
            Imperial Advisor

Woot!! The GRAW2 division is being promoted for the greater good of Clan DSA. Let's keep it up.
            "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
            {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• Reaver
              Imperial Advisor

thats awesome, next thing you know dsa will be on nbc or cbs or what ever with katie couric, with ratix dressed up as the emperor and zab pretending to be princess leia.
              " I need a beer "

Comment

• Deslock
                Darth Beratter

Words cannot express how proud I am of you all!. :D

Well done!

God bless RaTix and the DSA!.

You have shown true dedication and the teamwork that the DSA espouses.

Thank you all so much for what you've accomplished. It proves to the gaming community as a whole, that what we stand for is a winning strategy though fellowship, teamwork, and practice.

You should be proud. You deserve it, and you've earned it.

Once again, thank you all!.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍