X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Join a DSA Platoon

The Dark Side Alliance would like to announce the formation of the DSA Platoons, which will be the official DSA leadership for each of the Games and Gaming Communities we help run. We are now recruiting!

While all our gaming communities and groups are open for all to join, the Platoons will be there as an added layer of organization to help keeps things running smoothly, fun, and engaging for all players. Platoons are official DSA members assigned to help organize fun game nights and events, manage the Discord channel and FB group, and do whatever we can to help keep the game active, fun and engaging for all.

The force alone can't help us. We need YOU! We need the passionate everyday gamers and fans to JOIN US and grow these platoons (games) into the Greatest Galactic Gaming Empire the universe has ever seen.

Don't Delay, Sign up to be Stormtrooper TODAY!

Much more than just joining a Platoon. We have specialized support groups that can help aspiring new recruits with...

Streaming: (ICS) Imperial Cross the Streams
    A group dedicated to helping all DSA with reaching their streaming goals. They also manage and promote the main DSA Twitch, YouTube and Facebook Gaming channels, as well as help the platoons to promote their own streaming events.

Social Media Management: (IMM) Imperial Media Management
    A group that helps with managing the main DSA Website, Facebook, and Twitter published content, as well as help the platoons to advertise their events and important announcements on the the Main DSA channels.

Security: (ISB) Imperial Security Bureau
    The security force of the DSA, the ISB is the admins and moderators of the main DSA Discord and Website. They help train admins/mods for the various DSA Facebook gaming communities, platoons, discord channels, and even help moderate Twitch chats.

To join a Platoon, Sign up for a group HERE! Then post your interest in becoming a DSA Platoon member here in this thread, and one of our officers will be help you.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎