X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hogezz
    Honorary DSA
    • Jan 2009

Ie 9

Just switched to this... It's properly FAST!

You will need to be on Windows 7 to gain the full benefit of it as far as I know.
    It's faster because it's stripped down and uses harware acceleration to help process the page.

Check it out. Everything loads much faster!
    sigpic
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Didn't even know the beta was out, thanks. Just installed it, and it is a lot quicker. Also seems to not have any startup or shut down issues. IE8 would take a bit to close the tabs and close the app. Half the time I would have to end the iexplore process itself. I also like the pin to task bar option, as I pin all my frequent progs there.
    Only problem is, I use logmein Rescue for work, and it's not compatible with IE9 yet. I usually use IE for just work related pages. Then use FF for everything else. Guess I'll have to use FF until they get logmein going on there.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Hogezz
      Honorary DSA
      • Jan 2009

glad you like it! I like the way you get a list of all the tool bars to disable at first time setup and can see how much they slow the browser down.
      sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎