Civilian
    • Dec 2011

My YLOD / rescuing files

So I made a post in the BF3 forums but just incase there's anyone who

a.) Cares I exists
    yet
    b.) Doesn't play Battlefield 3

Then this message is for you!

My PS3 is currently suffering an error during the POST. Which error? who knows! The PS3's yellow light is basically a "check engine" light. I've heard that the problem is faulty heat conductive paste between the PS3's heatsink and the processor.

Either way I'm in the process of ordering a new one through a friend, should take a couple weeks or so, I hope.

In the mean time, I plan to go all retro and kick ass in Diablo 2, then go rock the new cold war in Red Alert 2.

My netbook is a badass gaming machine circa 1998
  • Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

GMBA if you are looking to waste some time check out what we got going on on Minecraft.
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

• MellowYellow989
      Civilian

its only for those with lots of time to waste though

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎