X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

mic issues

Hey everyone,

Normally I plug in my mic before I turn on my ps2. Last night when I was playing on dsa servers, I plugged in my mic after things were up and running. I would hear people talk for a while and then things would go silent. If I unplugged the mic and put it back in, I'd usually get audio again for a while, but it would still cut out.

Any ideas?
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.
  • Queenzkilla1
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

Probaly ur headset broke.

Comment

• sig
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

I would say its just the lag, i get it alot when theres alot of peeps on.. Ive tried to keep it on talk to buddies most of the time, but sometimes its still a little intermitten, or ill hear some peeps fine and others like theyre wispering.
      Sig

Comment

• R2D2
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

No no no it’s not your mic or lag you have to plug in your mic before you turn it on or that will happen and if no one can hear you then hit reset and it should be fine.

Comment

• Dioxin
          Honorary DSA

r2, thanks for the suggestion. I've been paranoid about plugging in the mic before turning on the system, but I did it after last night anyway. I got lazy and figured it was like any other usb connection on a computer. I'll be sure to have everything in before turning it on.
          "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• TriPP
            Civilian
            • Jun 2006

ok, that's easy to remember, the mic works opposite of females (you turn them on first, then you plug it in).
            Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎