X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EliteTrooper
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

I need server help 4 bbo v 1.07

Ok i would have read the users guide but i cant run adobe 7.(insert version here). Sooooo heres my problems. My servers ping is NA and i cant seem to conect. Ive read about DMV but dont know how to use it or enable.

And if you really want to help, you could copy and paste the section of the manual that would refer to my problem.

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><) <----bunny says help me :roll:
  • EliteTrooper
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

help me please? 8O 8O

Comment

• TriPP
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

1.09 is out now, that might help.
      Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

• LordCompulon
        Imperial Advisor
        • Feb 2005
        • DSA Comp

If your server's ping is NA, then you are probably setting up behind a wireless router or firewall. When I setup mine it said NA when I had it on my internal network 192.168.1.x but then when I moved it in front of the wireless router, on a switch placed between my cable modem and wireless router, I got a public IP address 66.x.x.x and then I could see the servers' ping in the PS2's view of online servers.

The SWBF full server install version 1.07 is the latest server software that is available. So install that first, and then you should download the Server Manager v1.09 and Remote Manager v1.09. Just use these to overwrite the versions included with the full server manager package. One big difference between sm/rm 1.07 and 1.09 is that you can't setup effective space or jedi battles with 1.07 because you can only setup 15 points max for assault maps.

I hope that helps

Comp
        Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
          Emperor

Make sure you have these ports forwarded on the router.

UDP
          3658-3680

TCP
          "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎