X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ferrarix
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

headsets

Ive never seen these anywhere so i just wanna know where i can buy one and how much they cost brand new. also how do i install it when i get one.
    thnx in advance.
    uh huh huh uh..........do you have any WOODPECKERS?
  • RABIDHUNTER
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

You can get em at circuitcity, gamestop, any gaming place. they can range from 5 to 500 bucks. The default ps2 one is 25 bucks. Simple plug in play operation.

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

What I would like to know is:

Am I the only one who's headset just randomly stops working..?
      On one game I was in, I could hear Thomas, but no-one else, but he could hear everone, but they couldn't hear me...WTF...?

Some games it works just fine, and then it will just stop working. I'm baffled.

sigpic

Comment

• AndyPants
        Civilian
        • Oct 2004
        • Pants9000

as far as "technical problems" with the headsets within pc dedicated servers, it is said to be a "know issue" with LA. whether or not it gets fixed is another thing. all we can hope for is a new version of the server software (and i'm not holding my breath)

other than that, u might want to see if there is any problems where the cord connects in to the headset or the ps2. (where good hardware should have stress relief thingies)

but to your question...
        yah, silly shit like that happens.

Comment

• RABIDHUNTER
          Civilian
          • Jan 2005

No Deslock. You are not. I have the socom headset and it will work for two minutes before it quits working and I have to unplug it and then plug it back in. I'm going to get a higher quality one sometime today or tomorrow.

Comment

• Deslock
            Darth Beratter

I'm begining to believe what Andy said. My headset works perfectly fine on some games, then just plain quits working, then starts working again.

This has to be a server issue, as it has no moving parts to break, and it's not going to work just fine, then quit once a new game has started, then magically start working again in another game. Electronics just don't work like that, if something's fried, it's fried. Trust me, I sell electronics for a living, and at one point even built my own stereo out of scratch.

It really pisses me off, as it cost us dearly during our match with against our Clan leader.

sigpic

Comment

• GnrlHerpes
              Civilian
              • Jan 2005

mine stops sumtimes too. wow 500 bucks? lol damn. i have a logitech mine works fine until i stepped on it at least. now i gotta buy a new one.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎