• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Game DVD problem resolved!

I thought that I was having connection problems for the past week, but after doing some technical troubleshooting, I found that my problems were related to blemishes on my SWBF game disc.

My first clue was that it only happened on certain maps, then my second clue was that the problem extended to one player games on the same maps, then I found that the problems still occurred when I put my disc in another PS2.

Luckily, my company rents DVDs through the mail (http://www.greencine.com) and so we have our own disc resurfacing equipment. I used a mild-abrasion and polishing process to remove the blemishes. Now I am playing SWBF without problems! Whoo hoo!

Compulon
    Destroy Everything

sigpic
  • RABIDHUNTER
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

Nice. Now let's save me and work out a way to fix my mic problem with it being too soft lol. Me and T thought that it would work if I were to adjust it so that it was just under my bottom lip. If anyone else has any ideas whatsoever please bring them up with me. I want to be heard instead of being the little name on the screen that you can't hear.

Comment

• Dereckxx
      Civilian
      • Feb 2005

tip

Use a coat hanger (metal one that is) and bend it like the pop star sinegr arounbd your ear and head, then tape the wire to your original it should work...

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
        Civilian
        • Jan 2005

i have that same problem with the mic , when i am n a created room not the public ones , i can hear ppl but after awhile all i see is there names poping up n it get's annoying cuz i gotta unplug my mic n plug it back n , but when i am n public rooms it works just fine , so i don't know why it misses up when i am n a room someone had made , anyone know why it does this ?
        Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

• RABIDHUNTER
          Civilian
          • Jan 2005

It has to do with software, and some other things that are uncontrollable for us. I used to have the Socom II mic, and it did that all the time. Now, I have the one with the mute button, and it rarely happens.

Comment

• Coleslaw
            Civilian
            • Apr 2005

:? Yeah I have the same mic problem, I can hear some ppl but not others.
            Maybe it has to do w/ adjustments in th options screen, or the fact that the headsets are quite fragile (I've gone though two already :x ). When my first headset broke I could talk bot not listen!Mute buttons rule(they cut down lag).

Comment

• RABIDHUNTER
              Civilian
              • Jan 2005

Sometimes just leave and come back.

Comment

• Darth_Gross
                Civilian
                • Jan 2005

I am glad Iam not the only one with these problems, sometimes its ops working completely..it is very annoying..and upsetting
                Aim for the balls.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎